4 MINUTE OVERVIEW VIDEO ABOUT THE
SWEET LIFE COMEDY OUTREACH
1.5 MINUTE VIDEO WHERE SCOTT EXPLAINS, IN DETAIL, HOW THIS TURN-KEY EVENT WORKS
INDULGE IN EVANGELISM
A night of chocolate, coffee, and comedy that is specifically designed to reach those who otherwise may never come through a church door.
With this event, you can see as many as 40% - 50% new people attend and be exposed the Gospel and your local church! Many churches double or even triple what they normally average on Sunday mornings. Some even sell out two shows!
Two things people love... desserts & laughter! Mix that with great video & multi-media, in a relaxed setting, and you have an incredible outreach event to your community!
The goals of the Sweet Life Comedy Outreach Event is to see people come to Christ and get "plugged into" the local church.
WHAT PASTORS & LEADERS ARE SAYING
Words from Pastors
Dr. Charles Stanley
Dean Buse - Nebraska
Tom Forgo - Michigan
Mark Whitfield - North Carolina
Steve Johnson - Texas
Mark Hall of Casting Crowns
Dan Lanier - Mississippi
William Dossett - New Mexico
Rob Sumrall - Kentucky
Steve Squires - Illinois
Dave St. Aubin - Ohio
STILL NOT CONVINCED?
NEED TO SEE MORE RECOMMENDATIONS?
NO PROBLEM! WE HAVE PLENTY!
Just contact us at email@example.com
WHAT WE PROVIDE
• ALL Airfares for 2 people
• ALL Hotel lodging for 2 people
• ALL Meals for 2 people
• Rental Car (if needed)
• 1000 Full color mini posters (designed, printed & shipped)
• 1000 Full color 4x6 invite cards
• 1000 Full color tickets (which you sell for $10 in advance
or $15 at the door - and you keep ALL ticket sales)
• 25 11x17 Full color posters
• 2-foot x 6-foot Full color table skirt for your ticket table
• 5 Promo videos with 2 Promo videos by Mark Lowry &
Mark Hall of Casting Crowns
• 6 Professional Radio Commercials
• 1 Professional Television Commercial
• 15-Page, 12-Week Event Manual
• 8x10 Full Color Head Shot for Promotions
• 25-Page Full Color Note Pad
• An Excel Spreadsheet within days after the event with all
the contact information of those attending and what
decisions they made! THIS IS VITAL FOR FOLLOW UP!!
WHAT YOU PROVIDE
• One, All-Inclusive Fee
• The Desserts
• Volunteers to Work The Promotional Plan
This is a "ticketed" event. Most unchurched people "pay" for their entertainment and are accustomed to that. We found that if you sell tickets, more "unchurched" people will attend, which is the goal of this event. Also, if a church member "buys" a ticket, gives it to a friend and tells them, "I BOUGHT you this ticket," the friend is more likely to come because they don't want to waste their friend's money.
Since the host church or organization keeps ALL of the tickets sales, many make most of their financial investment back, if not all. Many even make money on this event, yet our passion and purpose is reaching new people.
Also, megachurches to churches as small as 20 have successfully hosted this event. Therefore, no church is too small or too big to host this event.